T&K is proud to announce our recertification to AS9100C. We continue to improve our system to meet and exceed theRead more
- T&K Machine, Inc has been supplying machined parts and assemblies to the aerospace industry since 1968. With a wide range of aerospace manufacturing capabilities, we produce 3, 4 and 5-axis detail aerospace components ranging in size from large bases, chords and stringers to small fittings, pins and clevises. We have earned a reputation of being creative and innovative in our manufacturing processes and set-up procedures. We are constantly looking for ways to increase productivity in our shop using various methods of Continual Improvement.
- T&K Machine, Inc machines and finishes close-tolerance (down to .0005”) aluminum, stainless steel, and titanium components
- In addition to our machining capabilities, we also provide benchtop assembly to our growing list of customers, including the installation of bushings, bearings, nuts/bolts, nutplates, pins and screws.
- Major customers include Spirit AeroSystems, UTAS, The Boeing Company, Triumph-Vought Aerostructures, and Bell Helicopter.
- T & K Machine currently employs 65 people, most of whom are involved directly in the production, inspection and shipping of your requirements. Low turnover and continuous training have resulted in a highly skilled workforce.
- 27,000 sq ft facility, including 15,000 sq ft of production space
- 28 vertical, horizontal, and turning CNC machine centers
- ISO 9001:2008/AS9100 Rev. C Certified (Industry Standard).
- Preferred Supplier Certification—Bronze (Boeing)
- Preferred Performer—Silver (Triumph-Vought)
T & K Machine was founded in 1968 by Tom and Frances Westbrooks. Beginning in the 1970’s we began production of major programs with Bell Helicopter, Boeing, and Vought. In the 1990’s we expanded our business and formed a relationship with the UTAS Cargo Systems Group.
T&K Machine was purchased in 1998 by Marshall Taylor.
Our Quality Policy Statement
T & K Machine is committed to total customer satisfaction by the on-time delivery of quality aerospace products. All levels of T & K Machine are dedicated to meet and/or exceed our customer’s requirements. In addition we are committed to comply with the latest AS9100 requirements and work to continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System. We will establish and review our quality objectives and communicate those within our organization.